You cannot possibly overlook the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus lock screen is not working anymore. It’s the first screen you need to bypass in order to access your smartphone and, whenever something is wrong about it, you’re the first one to know. Needless to say, this is one of those emergency situations when you want to get through with it sooner rather than later, in order to get back to your normal, everyday experience.
Some Samsung users are interested in dealing with the lock screen not working while others want to know how to make it work better. They are aware that the lock screen has a series of features that can be customized and they want to know where to start from when it comes to the lock screen settings. Below, we’ll show you all that – the options you have at hand, starting with the wallpaper and continuing with all the smaller or bigger features.
To Change The Lock Screen Wallpaper On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus…
You have to tackle a series of general settings relating to your smartphone’s home screen. That’s where you start from and where you’ll be heading. In case you didn’t know, one can share the same wallpaper on both home and lock screens or, on the contrary, choose to make a clear distinction between these two. Regardless of your plans, there’s only one way to get it started:
- Head to the main panel of the home screen;
- Press on whatever empty area you can find;
- Maintain your pressing until you bring up the Edit Mode;
- Let go of your selection and tap on the Wallpaper icon that should be visible at the bottom of the display;
- Next, tap on Lock Screen;
- You’ll gain access to the list of available lock screen images, from where you can make a selection or choose the More Images feature;
- If you go for More Images, you will have to navigate on your phone and select an image from your gallery or a previously downloaded wallpaper;
- Tap on Set Wallpaper in the end.
As suggested above, selecting new wallpaper for the lock screen doesn’t have to be the end of your quest. Since you’re here, check out the 7 extra features that you can display on this screen:
- Clock size – to make the clock information more visible;
- Dual clock – to keep your home time zone as well when traveling, next to the current, local time zone;
- Show the date – when you need to be reminded of the current date;
- Camera shortcut – when you take lots of pictures and don’t want to unlock the device every single time;
- Unlock effect – to make your Galaxy S9 behave differently when you unlock it, adding animation and other special effects to this action;
- Owner information – to use contact details, Twitter handle, or any other identification details;
- Additional info – to add your pedometer and weather info or to remove them when you no longer want to see it on the lock screen.
Did this information help you make the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus lock screen work like you wanted? If not, drop us a message and we will gladly help you out!