Working with a calendar must make your life easier and the Samsung Galaxy S9 does just that through its S Planner. Of course, not all the shortcuts are activated by default, to avoid overcrowding the main calendar window.
But if you want to see your holidays on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus at a glance, you shouldn’t have a hard time activating this feature.
The S Planner Calendar app comes with this built-in setting that activates Holidays display on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. As you can expect, it’s a matter of settings and it won’t take you more than a couple of seconds to get through with it.
How To Display Holidays In Calendar On Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Start from the Home Screen, within the App Menu;
- Select S Planner and stop by the calendar overview;
- Tap on the More option from the upper corner;
- Select the option to Manage Calendar;
- From the list of available calendars, browse for and select the Google Section;
- In there, you’ll find the Holidays option and you’ll spot its controller set to Inactive;
- Switch the Holidays controller to Active and get back to the S Planner calendar overview.
At this stage, all the holidays should be listed in the selected period, making the Samsung Galaxy S9 S Planner calendar more useful to you!