Are you very annoyed with how the Autocorrect works on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus? Or, perhaps, you’re rather clueless, since you haven’t used it so far? It’s ok, most Galaxy S9 owners end up in one of these situations. Regardless if you have it active and want to take it down or just the opposite, you must first know where to find the Autocorrect on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Because, surprise-surprise, within the settings of your smartphone, it’s actually the Predictive Text that you’ll be looking for!
If you’ve had enough with the keyboard making all the wrong corrections while you’re typing, we get your excitement of learning how to get to this feature. More on what you need to do to accomplish your purpose and enjoy a stress-free typing experience from any app of the device, will be presented to you in this comprehensive tutorial. Read on and put it into practice, being prepared to discover some other cool typing tweaks within those menus for turning on and off autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
The Steps Required For Turning On/Off Autocorrect On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Unlock the phone;
- Launch the first app you can think of and where you can normally type from the keyboard;
- Look at the Space Bar from that keyboard and, somewhere on its left, identify and hold the Dictation Key;
- From there, tap the gear icon for Settings;
- Once you start looking at the list of keyboard settings, find the one labeled as Predictive Text – right beneath the Smart Typing section;
- Tap on its toggle to change the status of the Predictive Text as you prefer;
- Take a good look around and see if there are any other options – perhaps the auto-capitalization, the punctuation marks or whatever – that you’d like to control.
If you’re using the built-in stock keyboard from Samsung, the steps from above are the exact path for you to turn the Autocorrect On and Off on Samsung Galaxy S9. With other keyboard apps, from the Play Store, the process might vary a little bit. Even so, we trust you’ll easily find your way towards the advanced typing options and get in control of it all. Just reach out to us if you have other questions on this topic of turning off and on autocorrect in Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus!