We all know that the keyboard of a Samsung Galaxy S9 is supposed to give you access to typing letters. At the same time, there is also this special number row, an important part of the keyboard.
If the number row on Galaxy S9 is generally overlooked, when you really need to use it but can’t seem to find it, you can expect a ton of frustration. Lucky for you, we have a quick fix number row missing on keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Here’s How To Deal With The Missing Number Row On Galaxy S9 keyboard:
- Tap on the Apps icon located on the Home Screen;
- Bring up the Settings window from there;
- Navigate to the Language & Input settings option;
- Select the Samsung Keyboard;
- Find the Adjust submenu of the keyboard settings;
- Look for the option labeled as Number buttons;
- Use its slider to turn it On and then you can leave the settings.
By doing so, you will get yourself that individual row with numbers and you will no longer have to long press the letter keys to activate the numbers. Consider, however, that these are the instructions for dealing with the number row missing on keyboard of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Stay away from third-party keyboards and the stock option will serve you well!