Despite being known as a texting app, the WhatsApp you’ve been using on your Samsung Galaxy S9 also supports voice calls. Now, you might have tried it before or it may be your first, but if you notice your WhatsApp calls have a poor quality or drop off, out of the blue, it can’t be right. That’s not the quality you’re supposed to enjoy, even when you’re using a mobile data connection instead of a wireless connection.
From where we stand, you really have to do something about it. Go ahead and try our next tip, to see if it makes any difference on fixing WhatsApp calls stopped on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
WhatsApp Calls Stopped On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- First of all, start the WhatsApp;
- Before you select any contact to call, stick to the chat overview window;
- At the upper right corner, look for the three dots symbol and select it;
- Once the WhatsApp menu extends, tap on Settings;
- Next, tap on the Data Usage section;
- Browse through the Data Usage options until you find the one labeled as Call Settings;
- Finally, identify the Reduce Data Consumption option and select it.
By activating the option to reduce data consumption with your WhatsApp calls, the Samsung Galaxy S9 will still provide you with more than decent voice quality. Nevertheless, the calls should also be more stable and the instances when it stops suddenly should become very, very rare. Overall the problem of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus WhatsApp calls stopped should be fixed.