If you have a particular popup that keeps showing up on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8 smartphone, we have a feeling we know what you are dealing with. Coming up next, we will show you a simple trick that will help you block the spam popups on your smartphone.
It’s about the option to share your profile features, which you might want to reject but it looks like you can’t. The popup doesn’t stop showing up unless you do the following!
To block the popups from Samsung Note 9 and Note 8…
You will have to “go with it” at first. Those spammy popups won’t easily go away, which is why you will first have to pretend that you are accepting it. Here is what we are talking about, specifically:
- Agree with the suggested terms and conditions – check the dedicated box for this purpose;
- Then, tap on the Agree button, to make the official confirmation;
- Then, the popup will go away and you can access the Contacts app;
- Tap on your own profile, listed in there;
- Use the Profile sharing button;
- Slide its custom toggle to switch it from On to Off.
All these being said and done, you have successfully disabled the features that you enhanced earlier. The spammy popups will no longer show up on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8, that’s a fact!