To enjoy all the features of Samsung Note 8, Note 9 and Note 10, you need to make a Samsung account to access all those features that are reserved for Samsung users. Now, if you are using a Samsung account and you no longer want to keep your Google account logged into your device, what can you do in order to remove a Google or any other account that was set as default before? Today we will cover how you can remove a Google account from Note 10, Note 9 and Note 8.
Removing your Google account from Samsung Note 10, Note 9 and Note 8 is as easy as taking a Selfie. But for those who don’t know the correct procedure must have tried clearing the data for all the Google apps. That method still leaves its marks. Here is what you need to do in order to remove your Google account completely from your device:
- Go to the app menu.
- Go to the “Settings”. Make sure you go to the general settings of the phone, not the Google settings.
- Scroll down to the settings and find “Accounts”.
- In accounts section, tap on the account you want to remove. You will find a list of all the account you are using on your Samsung device.
- Tap on the option for “More”.
- Tap on “Remove account”.
- There will be a pop up for confirmation of removing account. Tap to finally remove your account.
Enjoy using your Samsung Note 8, Note 9 and Note 10!