If you’ve heard about the Autocorrect by now by you haven’t taken the time to turn it on and see how it works, you might want to deal with that. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9 experience is not complete without this kind of benefit from the Smart Typing suite of features.
It’s true, many people argue about its results and whether it is all correct or not. But you should try it for yourself before you decide in this direction. Assuming that not knowing from where and how to turn on the Autocorrect is what prevented you from doing it so far, we will show it to you.
The simple steps for turning on Autocorrect on Note 9 and Note 8:
- Unlock the screen of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Note 9;
- Go to any app where you can access and use the Samsung built-in keyboard;
- Look around the Space Bar and somewhere on the left side you should see the Dictation Key;
- Tap and hold that Key to access the Settings icon;
- Tap on Settings and select Smart Typing;
- Finally, tap on Predictive Text and it should turn on.
If you have been using a different keyboard, something downloaded from the Google Play, you can still enjoy this kind of experience. The layout of its keys may be different, but you will be able to tell what to do and how to turn on the Autocorrect on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8 without too much difficulty.