Users of Samsung Note 8 know that their smartphone comes with a flashlight option. Normally, this type of feature on any smartphone that has a flashlight is hardly ever used. Because of that reasons, users don’t spend the time to learn what the flashlight offers them and how to use it properly.
But in some cases, it can be a helpful tool for users of Note 8, and in that moments the users find it difficult to find the flashlight on the device because this feature is not in a very visible location on the smartphone.
If you are looking to learn how to use your Note 8 as a flashlight, here is what you need to do:
- First, you need to access the Home screen of your Galaxy Note 8.
- Use two fingers and swipe along the screen, from up to down.
- With finding the extended list of features on the Galaxy Note 8, you will immediately notice the flashlight feature.
- To make the flashlight active and turn your camera into a powerful light source all you need to do is to tap on the flashlight symbol in the extended list.
- For turning down the flashlight just repeat the taping once again, and the flashlight will be off.
This is the only option to reach the flashlight feature on your Note 8. For creating faster access to the flashlight of your Galaxy smartphone, you will certainly need an app from Play Store.
But it is not recommended to download tools to help you with this purpose, but smarter and more recommended way is to use the existing tools in your smartphone. Using the tools on your galaxy phone, you can move the flashlight feature from the extended list of features to the quick menu, putting it in the main row. The quick menu you can access it only with the swipe on the screen with one finger.
For adding the flashlight on the quick menu, you need to go back at the extended list. In the upper-right corner of the list, you will find the menu for editing. Tap on the ‘’Menu’’, scroll to the flashlight feature, tap on the flashlight icon, hold the icon, and start moving the flashlight icon to the top. When you come to the top row, you can release the icon there with finally clicking on the ‘’done’’ button.
Doing this on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the next time you will need to access the flashlight, you will be able to do that faster with only using one finger and swiping to the screen top and tapping on the flashlight icon.