If you’ve been searching for a solution to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 blurry pictures and videos, you must have noticed that many people talk about it over the web. After all, it looks like a common issue and, more often than not, the Note 8 owners blame it on the so-called Picture Stabilization option.
Apparently, the Picture Stabilization feature is active by default and, unless you turn it off, you might have such problems. Of course, there is also the possibility that you have forgotten to remove the protective plastic layer that sits on your camera lens and heart rate monitor… We will let you check on that one and present you the remaining options below!
For the actual steps on how to fix the Galaxy Note 8 fuzzy images and videos:
- Unlock the Samsung device;
- Go to the Camera app icon and launch it;
- Access, from the lower-left corner of the main screen, the settings of the Camera app;
- Identify the option listed as Picture Stabilization;
- Tap on it and disable this feature;
- Leave the settings and start taking pictures or recording videos like you normally do.
With this simple measure, we are more than confident that you will come to a satisfying resolution. Pictures or videos, your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will no longer have that blurry effect.