Ticking sounds on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are only cool as long as you’re the one who started it in the first place. If you haven’t turned on any clicking sounds but you’re getting them with all kinds of different actions, we can get your frustration. The water sound and the tapping sounds that you hear are actually some default settings of the smartphone. Otherwise said, it’s a part of the Nature UX interface and the manufacturer thought that, one way or another, these sounds will help you.
If you’re reading this, it certainly doesn’t help you and you want to know how to get rid of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ticking sounds, right? It’s not hard, we can tell you that from the very beginning… But the problem is that it takes more steps than you hoped. That’s because there are several different clicking sounds and each of them must be approached in a different way. Speaking of which…
Here are the steps to disable the clicking sounds:
- Go to Settings;
- Access the Sound submenu;
- Select the option listed as Touch Sounds to turn it from On to Off.
Here are the steps to turn off the touch tones:
- Unlock the device and head to the Settings window;
- Tap on Sound;
- Identify the Touch Sounds option listed in there;
- Uncheck the entry dedicated to the Touch feature to turn it from On to Off.
Here are the steps to turn off the keyboard click sounds:
- Turn the phone on and go to the Apps screen;
- From there, select the Settings followed by Language and Input;
- Look for the Samsung keyboard and tap on it;
- Find the Sound option listed underneath the Samsung Keyboard options;
- Tap on Sound to deactivate it right away;
Here is a different method for turning off the keyboard clicks:
- Return to the Apps screen and launch the Settings app;
- This time, select Sound instead of the keyboard directly;
- From there, go to Samsung Keyboard and uncheck the Sound feature.
Here are the steps to turn off the keypad sounds:
- Go to the Apps screen;
- Launch the Settings window;
- Tap on Sound;
- Find the Dialing keypad tone;
- Tap on it to uncheck this option and turn it off.
Here is another way for turning off the keypad sounds:
- Return to the Apps screen;
- This time, select the Phone app;
- Tap on Menu;
- Tap on Settings;
- Navigate to Call;
- Select Ringtone and Keypad Tones;
- Find the Dialing Keypad Tone listed in there and uncheck its box.
Finally, here are the steps to turn off the (un)lock screen sounds:
- From the Apps screen, launch the Settings app;
- Head to the Sound menu one more time;
- Find the Screen Lock Sound option;
- Tap on it to deactivate this final touch sound.
With these 7 awesome tips under your belt, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ticking sounds should never again bother you. Now, you truly have a solution for everything!