The fingerprint authentication method is a cool thing to try on any Samsung Galaxy Note 8. But as long as you have tried and seen how the fingerprint sensor works, you might decide, at some point, that you’re better switching to a more traditional option. To do that, you will first have to learn how to deactivate this feature and to see what other options you have in place. That’s what we are about to show you, so, read on if you’re interested!
If you want to disable the fingerprint scanner from your Samsung Galaxy Note 8…
- Begin by unlocking the device with the current fingerprint;
- Then, continue with accessing the Menu from the Home screen – one swipe from the top of the display;
- Access the Settings feature – just tap on the small gear icon located at the top right corner of the display;
- In there, look for the Lock Screen & Security entry;
- Select the Screen Lock Type;
- Once you get there, you will see your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 screen unlock options;
- Feel free to choose whatever works best for you, from the options listed in there:
That’s right, you can also choose not to have any unlock option for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. As usual, you’re the one to decide what works best for you and what doesn’t. We did our part and showed you the options, now go ahead and try it!