For those that own a the new Samsung smartphone, you may want to know how to save picture from text message on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
If you have the new Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus and want to learn how to save a message from a text, we explain step by step how you can do this right here.
How To Save Picture From Text Message On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Go right to the Messages” app.
- Open the conversation of messages that contain the photo you need to keep.
- Find the image you want and hold touch it. A menu will appear.
- Find and choose the option “Save attachment“. You may be facing a slideshow. If so, select “View slideshow”.
- Then hit “Menu”.
- Then “Save attachment“.
- Find the file you wish to save and then select the “Save“ option.
You can then find the photo in the Gallery of your device. It will be saved onto the phone’s memory from this point onwards.
It is possible to save multiple messages at a time. If you have a message that has many images in it that you want in your gallery, try opening one and selecting the three dot menu option to select others. A window should come up that allows you to tap on multiple images and save them all at once.