It is possible to send a text message to multiple recipients at the same time. When you use this feature, each contact will receive the message separately, but you’ll only need to tap the send button once. If you’re sending out bulk messages or invitations via SMS, this feature can prove to be incredibly useful and can send a message to up to 20 different contacts at once.
To send a text message to multiple recipients at once from your Galaxy S8, please follow the steps we have listed below.
- How To Fix Long Text Divided Into Multiple Messages On Samsung Galaxy
- How To Read Texts On Samsung Galaxy
Sending Text Messages To Multiple Recipients On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Open the Samsung Galaxy S8 text messaging app.
- When on the main thread overview, tap the round circle with the pen icon in the bottom right.
- With this, you’ll be able to send a new message. Type your message, and then tap the contacts icon in the “recipient” bar at the right side of the screen.
- You can now choose up to 20 different contacts, or type multiple numbers.
- Make sure to tap the “Done” button once you’ve selected your contacts.
- You can now press the “Send” button and all selected contacts will receive your SMS message.
Hopefully this guide has helped to teach you how to send a message to multiple recipients at the same time.