If you have just gotten your Galaxy S8 and you want to know how start setting ringtones for certain contacts on your device. This option will actually save you a lot of time since you do not have to check who is calling you when you are being contacted.
You will be able to tell who is calling and if you want to pick up the call just by the customizing ringtone. The feature is very good and you can also have notification ringtones assigned in your Galaxy S8 as well.
Setting a ringtones for certain contacts below:
- Navigate to your contact list
- Choose a contact, which you want to change a ringtone for on your contacts list.
- Click the contact and choose options that will show you how to a Edit button.
- Go down to choose the specified ringtone and select the defaults and you will then be shown to several options called:
- Default- You can use the smartphone’s sound if you prefer them.
- Ringtone- Set the ringtone from the ringtones that are pre loaded.
- Navigate to your files so that you can select the music and songs that are saved in your Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Once you have completed this step, click on OK and the click the Home button so that you go back to your home display.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to set different ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.