The reminder for the notifications for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus will let you know that you need that you have a notification that need to be seen. However, you may need to pay attention to the notifications that are important but you are ignoring.
The notification reminder feature is not normal for the Android in the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. Samsung recently added the feature to their smartphones.
You may be curious how you can turn the notification reminder on for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8.
The notification reminder is usually turned off for the Galaxy S8.
You will need to enable or turn on the feature manually if you want to use it.
Take a look at the following steps in order to set up the notification reminder in the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Put in the Galaxy S8 settings.
There are a variety of methods you can use to put in the Galaxy S8 settings:
- Click on icon that looks like a gear in the notification panel on the Galaxy S8.
- Click on the icon for the Settings app in the app screen on the Galaxy S8.
There will be the same results that occur.
- Go to the Accessibility settings.
- Click on the Accessibility in your Settings page.
- It is not clear why the accessibility feature is also known as the notification reminder in Samsung for the TouchWiz.
Make sure to turn the notification reminder on for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8.
- You will be able to locate the Notification reminder in the Accessibility page.
- The reminder is normally turned off on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Click on the Notification reminder.
Make sure to set the reminder for notification for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
You will be able to disable or enable the notification in the page for Notification reminder.
- Click on the switch so the notification can be enabled.
- You can also have it enabled by dragging the switch towards the right side. Tapping and dragging play a very familiar role when using it for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- There will be four other options to set this up once you have enabled the notification reminder.
You can also have the notification vibrate other than it making a sound for your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- You will be able to be notified when you want to.
- The reminder can be set for 1, 3, 5, 10, and 15 minutes.
- The old interval for the past devices that Galaxy had was for 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60 minutes. We personally prefer the options above than the option for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
You can turn the notification reminder on for all of your apps if you would like.
You will not have apps as part of this once you have turned the notification reminder on for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Click on All Apps if you decide that you want to have the feature for every app.
- You will also be able to choose apps individually.
- You may want to turn on the notifications for messages that are important such as text messages, apps, and other things.
- Click on the home button or back button to exit once you have finished the steps.
- You will now know if you have notification that you have not read from the apps you chose.