You may have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are having difficulty with have the screen not being rotated properly on your device. The problem also includes difficulty with the accelerometer or gyroscope not working on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
People are having this problem when they are trying to rotate their screen because it is enabled or turned on. This means that the screen on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is not changing landscape when you change the landscape on your device.
People are also having problems with their camera showing images that are flipped over on their Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and that the buttons are also upside down. It is recommended to update the software on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus if the steps that are below do not work since there is most likely an issue with the current software.
Turning the Screen Rotation Off/On on the Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Plus
- You can see content on your screen in a variety of ways using the 3D Accelerometer Rotation feature. You can enable this feature by switching the smartphone to horizontal from vertical or the other way around. The screen will automatically adjust to make the orientation fit on your device.
- You can use this feature on your audio player, album, web browser, videos, and music player.
How To Make Screen Rotate On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Click on the Apps starting at the Home screen that is in the bottom screen on the right side. This tip only works for Standard Mode.
- Click on the Settings.
- Click on the Display and wallpaper.
- Turn off or on the Screen rotation switch by just clicking it.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to activate screen rotation on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.