I’m left to wonder if you are at all aware of the voice control option in the latest Samsung flagship project that lets you take pictures with your voice. The feature is present in the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 line up and this year is no different I can promise you that.
The voice control on your Galaxy S8 works pretty well when taking pictures, but in some way the company makes things a little less obvious. The feature comes disabled by the manufacturer by default and as such, very few users are actually aware of the feature in their smartphones.
This is exactly how it is despite being practically surrounded by endless adverts from Samsung about how great their phone cameras are. That being said, there has not been a word regarding taking pictures using the voice control and that is how a lot of users pass through the feature. Follow our guidelines below to know how to take pictures using the voice control on your Galaxy S8.
Taking Galaxy S8 camera photos using your voice
- For a start, click on the camera sign
- On the upper left of your screen, hit on the Settings key
- Hit on the shooting methods
- Hit the voice control setting and toggle the slider to ON
- To capture images with your voice, you need to say the words “cheese”,” smile”, “shoot” or “capture”.
- Ensure you are loud enough if you want these commands followed by your Galaxy S8 device.
- Start recording videos by simply saying “record video” as well.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to take photos using your voice on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus