For those that have bought a new Samsung smartphone, you may want to know how to add signature to text message on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Being able to add a signature to your text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S8 has proven to be a useful feature for some users. If you’d like to learn how to use this feature, please follow the steps we have provided below. Make sure to read each step carefully.
How To Add Signature To Text Messages on Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Before we start, Samsung Galaxy S8 handsets with Android Marshmallow can no longer add SMS signatures automatically.
- Fortunately, there is a workaround you can use to set up a signature and automatically insert it into your messages.
- First, go to your home screen. Next tap to open the app menu. Open settings, then tap on Language & Input. Tap the Samsung keyboard and then tap “Text Shortcuts.”
- Tap the “Add” button in the top right. You can now add text string scripts. For example, you could make it so when you type “signature” the text is replaced with a custom message.
- You can use the Extended text box to enter your signature. Include the text you’d like your signature to contain.
- Tap to save the text Shortcut. When you next type “signature” into a text message your text will be replaced with the content you put in the extended text box.
Hopefully this has helped you to learn how to create text signatures on your Samsung Galaxy S8.