For those with a Galaxy S8 or a Galaxy S8+ Plus, it is important that you also know how to import SIM or contacts from your iPhone device. However, you should know that the procedure of transferring contacts from your iPhone to your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is not as easy as you anticipate.
Follow the following guidelines on how to transfer your contacts onto your Galaxy S8 from the Apple iPhone.
Transferring contacts to your Galaxy S8 from your iPhone
- First, create a new Google account on your Galaxy S8
- Join your iPhone to a PC using a cable
- Click on iTunes
- Press on ‘info’
- Browse ‘’Contacts’’ from the Menu
- Type in your Google account details
- Link your Samsung Galaxy S8 to the Google account
- Then Sync your contacts
After you’ve completed the above procedure, you can now transfer your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus contacts from your iPhone.