For those of us that recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, it is recommended that you know how to import contacts from your old iPhone. Below is a simple procedure explaining how you can transfer contacts from your old Apple iPhone to your Galaxy S8 device.
It is very important to note that the process of transferring the contacts from iPhone to Galaxy is a little more complex than the transfer from an Android device.
How to import contacts on to your Galaxy S8 from iPhone
- First create a Google account on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Connect your iPhone to a PC
- Open on iTunes.
- Click on “Info”
- From the drop down menu select “Contacts” (Sync Address Books contacts)
- Then enter your Google Account information.
- Link your Google account to your Samsung Galaxy S8
- Synchronize your contacts from here
After you finish with the instructions above, you should be able to import Galaxy S8 contacts from your iPhone to your Galaxy S8 without much of a hassle.