You can see the time, date, and notifications that you receive from the a feature that the Samsung Galaxy S8 has. It is very beneficial feature but it can use up some battery if it is turned on. Take a look below in order to learn how you can turn it off.
Turn Off “Always On” Display On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Click the Apps option starting at the Home Screen.
- Select “Settings“ option.
- Choose the “Display and wallpaper“ option.
- Choose the “Always On Display“ option.
- Put the slider to the “Off” position from the previous “On” position.
After you follow the steps as above, you should know how to turn off “Always On” display on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.