Whenever you’re taking a video or photo, it is a common thing to hear the ‘shutter sound’ on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Unfortunately, some people see this sound interfering or annoying every time a picture is taken you using your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phone. Therefore you find people are quick to turn the sound off without pondering why the manufacturer decided to introduce it.
Surprisingly, this feature has a legal basis as it is illegal to use a digital camera that doesn’t produce sound to take pictures in some areas. While, it is also understandable that if you don’t want to draw any attention while taking a private photo, like a selfie (of only you) from a private location.
Although some individuals can utilize a third-party camera app to disable the shutter sound, Samsung’s settings are one of the simpler ways to easily turn off camera sound on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Turn Off Camera Shutter Sound On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Start by launching the Camera App;
- Locate the settings icon and tap on it;
- Then, Scroll thoroughly till you reach the menu’s bottom;
- Identify where the Shutter Sound toggle is positioned and tap to switch it either off or On;
- Get out of the Menus section. Take some photos, and you will realize that the camera sound is no longer existing.
From now henceforth, you will be free to take as many sneaky selfies and photographs using the camera App available on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 turning off camera shutter sound without any issues.