The Preview Messages on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is an option active by default. Maybe you disabled it by mistake and you don’t recall how you got there. Maybe someone else disabled it for you. In any case, if you feel the need to quickly view who and what messaged you, this is the right option to enable.
Now, you’ve personally searched for extra details on turning on the Preview Messages, so, we’re not going to insist on the privacy matters that derive from here. The point is that you can choose to enable it either for the Lock Screen alone or for the Home Screen alone. The option of keeping it on both screens is also possible and you must be curious about how you can get to it. Read below to learn how to turn on preview messages on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Want To Turn On Preview Messages Option On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus?
- First, turn on your phone and head to its main Home Screen panel;
- In there, extend the general menu, from where you can access the Settings;
- Go all the way to the Applications tap and extend it;
- Next, select the Messages option with all its dedicated features;
- Finally, tap the Notifications area and identify the Preview Message feature;
- Right below the Preview Message, you will see these two options with two boxes that are probably unchecked: Lock Screen respectively Status Bar;
- To turn them On – or only one of them – simply check the boxes next to those particular options and then you can leave the settings.
Unless you care very much about your privacy and hate the possibility of others seeing your message previews, you’ll want to try the entire above. Turning on this feature on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus will prove quite useful.
Regardless if you’re using the smartphone or not at the time of receiving a message, you’ll be able to see it and decide if you need to interrupt yourself and respond to that person. Isn’t that a nice option to have at hand, assuming you don’t normally communicate sensitive information on this channel?