For those of us that own a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, it is well advisable that you also know how to uninstall apps from your device. You may need to know how to uninstall or delete apps so as to reduce the amount of pictures, music or videos you don’t really need anymore.
When you uninstall apps on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus, you create extra space that makes your device perform even faster and have a longer battery life.
If your intention is not really to remove them entirely from your smartphone, you can follow the following steps alternatively just to improve the memory of your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
How to uninstall apps on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Switch on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- At the bottom of your Home screen, press on apps.
- Browse the app you wish to uninstall, then press and hold the app. Once the app has been highlighted, a grid of icons will shrink and a bar of options will appear at the top of the page.
- Drag it to the Uninstall icon at the top and release.
- Press Uninstall to confirm then delete the app.