The Upday service available for the Samsung Galaxy S9 users isn’t necessarily something that everyone is crazy about. And from those who are, there is a consistent number of people who don’t really want to constantly get event notifications in their status bar. If you too want to keep that area as clean as possible but you’re not ready to give up on Upday just because of the annoying notifications… You’ve come to the right place, where you’ll learn how to disable this kind of notifications.
Samsung Galaxy S9 – The Upday Service Guide On Disabling Notifications:
- Go to the Apps Menu and launch the Upday service;
- At its upper right corner, you have the More button that will extend the menu;
- Tap on it and, after that, tap on Settings;
- Select the first entry, labeled as Notifications;
- Switch its slider from On to Off and leave the app.
You can now be sure that, whenever a new message will appear in Upday, your status bar will remain clear, without any notifications. To see what’s new on the Upday service, you’ll have to access its widget and launch it. So, you can expect for less hassle on the Samsung Galaxy S9!