If you own the new Samsung smartphone, you may want to know how about USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. The reason for this is because this method can help solve problem that you’re facing with your device.
When you use USB debugging on Galaxy S8, you can use the developer tools to gain more advance controls to troubleshoot your smartphone that could not be possible without USB debugging. Below are the steps on how to turn on USB debugging on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
USB Debugging On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Turn on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Select on “Apps”
- Tap on “Settings“
- Browse and select on “About phone“
- Look for and tap on “Build number” several times. Then a screen will show up saying “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Now go back and select on “Developer options” under “Settings”
- Change the location of the slider “Developer options” to “On“
- Now change the toggle of “USB debugging” to “On”. Now you can use the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus developer tools at your own risk
Once you’ve followed the instructions above, you’ll how to use USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.