The name of Quick Connect says it all and we’re pretty sure you’ve heard of it with many other Samsung devices. In today’s short tutorial, however, we will teach you how to use Samsung Quick Connect with your brand-new Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1 smartphone.
This feature has the sole purpose of setting up a connection between the smartphone and any device compatible with protocols like Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, and others alike. A few words on how to activate it and how can you use it once you turn it on, coming up next:
- The Samsung Galaxy Quick Connect feature is accessible from more than one place within the smartphone’s menus;
- The fastest access way is right from the Notification Shade – you pull it down from the top of the display and look for the dedicated icon of this feature;
- Another option is the edit button of the Quick Settings section – you pull down with two fingers from the top of the display and hit the edit menu;
- At the same time, you can look for the Quick Connect option whenever you access the Share menu of a photo, video, and even audio file;
- Once you activate it, things will look as if you’re using a special app;
- The feature will connect your Samsung Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1 to another device, via Wi-Fi;
- Whether it is a Wi-Fi connection, the Miracast protocol, or anything else similar to these two, you should be able to display a wide range of file formats, from images to sounds.
With these basic details, get ready to use your Samsung Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1 with any of the following devices: set top boxes, smart TVs, Xbox One, Chromecast and so on.