Need to keep an eye on your purchase history in the Google Play Store? Worried that somebody may be making orders on your account or from your Galaxy S8 without your permission.
It’s completely possible to track all of your purchases on the Google Play Store so that you can keep an eye on how much you’ve spent and to make sure nobody else has been purchasing apps or in-app purchases from your device.
To find the “Order History” on the Google Play Store, you’ll need to open the Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8 and navigate to the order history page within the settings menu. To find the order history page, follow the steps that we have listed below.
Watch History Of Purchases – Google Play Store On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- With your Samsung Galaxy S8, open the app menu and then tap to open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three bars in the top left corner of the Google Play Store.
- Once the menu opens, tap the “Account” button.
- You should see an option for “Order history.”
- Tap the order history option. You’ll now be able to see all of your previous Google Play purchases.
Hopefully, this guide has helped to teach you how to access the Google Play Store order history from your Samsung Galaxy S8.