Owners of the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus should make themselves familiar with the weather app, in order to make full use of this handy function.
The app is linked with Accuweather, and provides an accurate reading of current conditions and forecasts. Here we explain how to find the app as well as take advantage of its fine capabilities.
It can be common for users to delete the weather app by mistake. To find the weather widget, find the click app and open it. When it is in full screen mode, the weather widget will become visible. Follow the instructions below to get the widget back to a position that is easy to locate.
Remove the Weather Widget
In order to add the widget to your home screen, you must first remove the default display location. If you don’t do this, it will be impossible to insert the Clock and weather widget to your desired position.
- Hold the Weather Then drag it to the Remove option. The delete icon should be at the top of the screen.
- This won’t delete the app entirely; it will just remove it from the home screen. You can use the following steps to then bring the app back to an accessible place.
Add the weather and Clock widget
- From the home screen, tap and hold any area on the screen to add available Widgets.
- Pinching the screen will also bring up the right menu.
- Swipe left or right and find the widget that you want to add.
- Find Weather
- Hold the Weather and Clockwidget, you will then be able to move it to the home screen.
A blue frame will appear around the widget. Drag the sides of this frame to change the size of the widgets display icon.
Once the app is in place, you can tap the Cloud icon to get weather reports for your specific location.