Has your WhatsApp call stopped without you or your recipient pressing the hang up button? This is a problem with the WhatsApp messenger app that many Galaxy S8 owners have reported recently. Sometimes the call drops can be related to a limited Wi-Fi or mobile data signal.
In this article we have provided some tips to fix the sudden WhatsApp call drops. Follow the tips we have provided below if your WhatsApp calls keep suddenly stopping.
How To Fix WhatsApp Calls stopped On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Open the “WhatsApp” app on your Samsung Galaxy S8. On the chat thread overview, tap the symbol with the three dots in the upper right corner.
- This will open a drop down menu. Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Data usage” option.
- Scroll down to the Call Settings” section.
- There will be an option here called “Reduce data consumption.” By enabling this feature, your WhatsApp will use less data to make calls. Whilst this will affect voice quality, it will stop WhatsApp calls from stopping when you have a limited data connection.
Hopefully this guide has helped to teach you how you can stop WhatsApp calls from dropping when you have a limited data connection.