You may have recently purchased the Samsung G7 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you may want to learn how you can put ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. You should learn more about the ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus so you will be able to customize specific ringtones for you liking when a certain person calls so you will know.
We will show you how you can navigate to default ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus below. You will learn how you can get ringtones by looking at the instructions below. The reason why you would want to put a custom ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is because you make your phone more personal and you will know for sure who is calling you.
Downloading ringtones to the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
It is very easy and simple to create and add custom ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus for your contacts. You will have the ability to set customized ringtones for every contact, customize the sounds for each individual text too.
Take a look at the steps below in order to learn how you can set up custom ringtones:
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is turned on.
- Navigate to the app for Dialer.
- Choose the desired contact that you want tot change the ringtone for by looking for it.
- Choose to edit your desired contact by clicking the icon that looks like a pen.
- Choose the button for the “Ringtone”.
- The ringtone sounds will all show up in the popup window.
- Click on the song that you prefer after you look for it and you can use it for your ringtone.
- You can find the ringtone that you want be by hitting Add and selecting the one you want it the device storage.