The inbuilt flashlight is another confusing feature that some owners of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus face when trying to use it. Although the flashlight on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus isn’t the strongest in the market, it still has a capability of producing enough light and is also helpful for the videos and also when you need some lighting at night.
Previous versions of Galaxy only allowed you to control the flashlight if you had downloaded correct application to enable you do this. With this version, the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus user can turn on the and off the light. The widgets can be removed or added from the applications on your phones home screen. The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus flashlight widget appears like an application and when you tap it the light goes on and off.
Through the following guide you will learn how you can easily and quickly turn on and off the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus flashlight.
How To Find Flashlight On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Switch on your device to get started
- Touch and long press on the home screen.
- On the screen, the Wallpapers, Widgets, and Home screen settings will pop up.
- Tap on the “Widgets”
- Search Torch
- Hold Torch and drag this icon to any location on the home screen
- With these steps completed successfully, you will be able to turn on and off light by tapping on the icon in the home screen.
Therefore, with these tips you will be able to effectively control the flashlight on your device instantly through one or two taps on the icon. Alternatively, you can use launcher to do the same, although the location of the widgets might be slightly different