Smartphones are cool mini computers that you get to carry around everywhere. But having the possibility to display their content on a TV is an amazing feature. This feature is called screen mirroring and many intelligent phones support it.
In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to turn on screen mirroring on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. There are actually several ways you can do it, but it’s going to be simple and plain, as long as you have the right hardware at your disposal.
Without further introduction, read on and find out how to screen mirror your Galaxy S8 device onto a TV:
How to screen mirror a Galaxy S8 to TV via a wireless connection
Everybody has a wireless connection these days, so we thought this might be one of the easiest ways to proceed. Before you start, you need to check one thing: do you have a Samsung SmartTV?
- If you do, you will need nothing else;
- If you don’t, you will need a Samsung All-Share hub, which is an adapter you will use to connect your TV on it through a standard HDMI cable;
We’ll present the steps from scratch, so you just skip the Hub part if you don’t need it:
- Get yourself the Samsung All-Share Hub;
- Connect the device to your TV with the HDMI cable;
- Connect the smartphone and the hub (or directly the SmartTV) to your wireless network;
- Go to the Settings menu;
- Click on the Screen Mirroring.
And that was all. From that moment, the content of Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus should show up on the TV.