Are you a hyper-organized, detail-oriented person? As you keep downloading apps from the Google Play Store, you might find yourself running out of empty spaces on the screen. And you hate that, right? If only you could better organize your space, grouping app icons on dedicated pages that you should access from a simple swipe…
But wait, with a Samsung Galaxy S8 or a Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus, you can do all that. Add new pages to the Home screen, remove pages you accidentally created or you no longer need – set things in place, as per your own desires.
In this article, we are going to show you how to do it in more than one way.
How to add a new page on the Home screen in Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
The quest begins, obviously, from the Home page itself:
- Tap the left soft key of your device;
- Hold it until the image will shrink and a context menu will extend;
- Browse your way up until you find the Plus symbol in the middle of the screen;
- Tap the Plus symbol and you just added a new page.
As promised, here’s an alternative that doesn’t imply going through the above steps:
- Go back to the Home screen;
- Identify an open space on the screen;
- Tap and hold on it;
- Tap on Page and you added a new page.
How to remove an old page from the Home screen in Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
If you want to get rid of some of your pages, again, you will have to access the Home screen:
- Identify the Recents button and tap on it;
- Hold the button until you see the list with app icons;
- Tap and hold an app you want to remove;
- Drag it to the trash symbol to remove it.
By following all the steps presented in this article, you can easily declutter the appearance of your smartphone. App icons can be grouped better, useless apps can be removed from a specific page, staying organized will be a breeze.
All in all, now that you know how to add or remove pages from the Home screen of a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus, you’re going to love working on your smartphone even more.