Owners of the OnePlus 3 can block calls from certain numbers or unwelcome callers. If you have this device and want to learn how to use this feature, we explain step by step how to activate the function right here.
OnePlus calls this function “rejection,” so we’ll be adopting this same term throughout this guide.
Block Calls From Unknown Callers
Follow these steps if you want to stop unknown callers from contacting you:
- Go to settings
- Find the “Auto reject list”
- In order to opt to block calls from “Unknown callers” switch the goggle ON.
- This will reject callers who hide their incoming number.
Block Calls From Individual Callers
Follow these steps if you want to reject calls from a certain contact on your OnePlus 3:
- Open the Phone app.
- Select Call Log.
- Tap the number you wish to reject.
- Tap “More”, this should be in the top right hand corner.
- Then select “Add to auto reject list.”
Block Calls From The Auto-Reject List
Follow these steps to block calls through the Auto-Reject List on your OnePlus 3.
- Go to the phone app.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Call Rejection.
- Tap it, then select Auto Reject List.
On this page you can add new numbers and see the current list of contacts that are being rejected. This is the best way to control the calls that get through on your OnePlus 3.