When connecting your Google Pixel or Pixel XL to various bluetooth devices or your computer, you’ll notice your phone if given a name. You can change this name to anything if you don’t like its current title.
If you want to customize the name of your Pixel or Pixel XL, follow the following step by step guide:
- Ensure your device is switched on.
- Start at the Home screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Find and tap on Device Information.
- Find and tap on Device Name.
- A text field will come up and here you can enter the name you want saved.
Once these steps are complete you should see the name you entered appear on all devices that recognize your Google Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone.