The process of debugging your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is quite simple to carry out. Going to the settings for debugging your Galaxy S8 should also enable you to enter Developer Mode. Click here to learn how to enable developer mode on galaxy S8. The Developer Mode will grant you access to more tools as well as customization features as compared to the normal standard Samsung Mode.
The following guide will take you through the process of enabling USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S8 as well as Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Debugging your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone
- Select the Applications>Settings
- Select More
- Turn on About
- Select the Build number repeatedly until a message that read “Developer Mode has been enabled” pops up.
- Tap the back button after which you should see Developer menu option under the Select on the Developer Options.
- Make sure you check the USB debugging box which is located under the Developer Options.
This should mark a successful activation of the USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Following the inspections detailed above should be enough to help you enable the USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. With the USB debugging enabled, on your S8, you should not have any problems connecting your Galaxy S8 to your PC via the USB. In case of any glitches, ensure you are using an original and authentic USB cable compatible with your Samsung Galaxy S8