Spotify has a premium monthly subscription service that allows you to listen music on demand at any time without ads. With some many music services out there, you might want to close Spotify account and switch over to another service. If this is the case for you, we’ll explain how to delete Spotify account so you stop getting charged monthly once and for all.
It’s important to note that you won’t be able to delete Spotify account directly from the app, you’ll need to fill out a form outside of the app to get the process started. Just follow the steps below to learn how to close Spotify account.
How To Delete Spotify Account:
- Go to the Spotify contact form in an Internet browser.
- Enter your username and password.
- Choose any category.
- Now a new page will open up with several different options, choose either one of these to continue the process to delete Spotify account.
- Select on the button that says I Still Need Help in green.
- In the “Tell us more” area. Type in something like “I want to delete Spotify account.”
- Select on the button that says Send Question.
- Now an email will be sent to Spotify that will begin the process.
- In a few days you should get an email from Spotify saying that they’ve deleted your Spotify account. If they don’t, it’s a good idea to follow up as they might have missed your request.
- Finally, go to your phone, tablet or computer and delete the Spotify app from your screen.
It’s important to note that after you delete a Spotify account, you can’t create a new one using the same username. Hopefully the instructions above have helped you learn how to delete Spotify account quickly and easily.