Many owners of the new Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge have reported that the device is sometimes has issues with its volume control. It is reported that at times, calls cannot be heard, and that voices are disrupted due to audio volume issues.
Here is a quick method you can try if your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge is having volume control problems. Follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Open it and take out the SIM.
- Put the SIM card back in and switch the phone back on.
- Clean the microphone, this can be done with compressed air.
- Turn off bluetooth connectivity.
If none of the above has helped you can try the following methods next:
- Follow this guide to learn how to wipe the cache on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Lastly you can follow this guide to learn how to run the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge in Recovery Mode.