By default, the Samsung Galaxy S8 gallery app can only preview a certain number of images at once. This is because the image previews are quite large. There is an option to reduce the image preview size and subsequently increase the number of images shown in the preview area.
To display more image previews in your Samsung Galaxy S8 gallery app, follow the steps we have outlined below.
How To Preview More Images In Gallery On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Go to the home screen of your Galaxy S8, then tap to open the app menu. Next, open the gallery app.
- Once in the gallery app, tap to open any album.
- Hold two fingers in the middle of your screen and move them outwards, in a reverse pinching motion. This will zoom the page out.
- By doing this, the thumbnail size will be decreased and you’ll be able to see more image previews at once.
- You can zoom in at any time by pinching two fingers together on your gallery app. Do this motion in reverse to zoom out again.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to preview more images in gallery on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.