The beauty of Samsung devices is that you can use multiple accounts on them and synchronize valuable information this way. If you’ve ever had a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, you know you’re required to authorize yourself by logging in with your Samsung account from the moment you activate and set up your new device.
But this doesn’t stop here. As a Galaxy user, you’ll find yourself juggling with all kinds of other accounts, for your favorite social networks such as Facebook or Twitter included. And you cannot use these options until you actually download from the Play Store the apps you are planning to use. The first time you’re launching an app, you might have to log in with your account.
It sure sounds like a lot. You probably already feel intimidated by this perspective of dealing with so many accounts. But to make it simpler for you, we’re going to show you the simple, basic instructions for getting to the right place on your smartphone. From there, you should be able to see what accounts are connected to your device and what services you can use that require authentication.
How to set up a new account on Galaxy S8/S8+ Plus
As previously suggested, there’s one special menu on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus from where you can get an overview of all your accounts. Here’s how you reach it:
- Launch the general Menu by swiping with one finger the top of the screen;
- Tap on the Settings icon;
- Scroll down until you identify the options for User and Backup and tap on it;
- You will see a list with all the accounts already logged in on the device;
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on the button labeled as Add Account;
- You will get a list with services you can choose to log into, right from that menu;
- Tap on your desired account and the app will launch;
- Type in your username and your password and you’re ready to use that app with your account.
From now on, you know where you need to come if you want to check the accounts where you can log in on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.