Alarms are a part of our everyday life and you probably shouldn’t think of it solely as to a way of waking up on time in the morning. Your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Alarm clock feature can be extremely useful in many other circumstances, day or night, weekdays or weekends. From the early pick-me-up to the most important event reminders, when you need a stopwatch or a timer, when you want to linger a little longer somewhere in a cozy place, there are only so many instances and ways to use it.
The essentials of Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Alarm Clock:
From the alarm clock app, you can create alarms and set up the snooze feature, but also configure various alarm features.
To create a new alarm, you will have to go to Apps, tap on Clocks, and then hit the Create button.
Once an alarm starts ringing, you can:
- Turn it off – touch and swipe that red X symbol in any direction;
- Activate the snooze, only if you have previously configured it in the alarm’s settings – touch and swipe that yellow ZZ symbol in any direction;
- Delete it – go to the menus, touch and hold that particular alarm and select Delete from the context menu.
If you want to tweak the alarm settings in detail, you can have a look at the following seven essential features:
- The exact time when you want it to ring – use the up and down arrows to select the time, then touch the AM/PM toggle to establish the time of the day;
- Alarm repeat – touch the symbols of the weekdays when you want that alarm to automatically turn on;
- Alarm type – select from Sound / Vibration / Vibration & Sound;
- Alarm tone – select the song you want to hear when the alarm turns on;
- Alarm volume – use the volume slider to adjust the volume of the alarm tone;
- Alarm snooze – activate it from the On/Off toggle and set its interval (3,5,10,15, 30 minutes) as well as the repeat number 91, 2, 3, 5, 10 times);
- Alarm name – type in a name that you will see on the display of your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus the moment when the alarm will start ringing.
Now you know how to create, edit and delete an alarm on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. You’d have to agree with us, there aren’t too many things as simple and intuitive as this one! Even a kid could tweak the entire above so go ahead, personalize alarms for everything that matters to you and turn your smartphone into a handy assistant.