If you haven’t used your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus in a while, chances are that notifications will pile up at the top of your screen. This is how these smartphones work, with their Notifications center collecting all the data in one place and offering you quick access to all of them.
Whether you want to dismiss your notifications instantly or you just skimmed them and decided you don’t need to get into details, you can always go on and remove notifications one by one or in bulk.
The information provided in this article will help you better handle the intimidating number of notifications that you get, preventing you from accidentally removing important things.
How to dismiss notifications one by one:
- Access the Notifications section by swiping down from the top of the screen;
- Look at the list that will extend and pick a notification that you want to delete;
- Swipe sideways on that particular notification and it will be automatically dismissed.
How to dismiss notifications in bulk:
- Again, access the Notifications section by swiping down from the top of the screen;
- Identify the Clear button and tap on it to clear all the notifications listed in there.
With these simple steps, you will remove all the notifications on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus from the drop-down menu, but also the notification icons that were previously showing up at the top of your display.