If you own a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone, it’s a good idea to know about the texting notifications location options on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. The reason that you should know about the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge texting options, is that it’ll help you make a special text sound for someone when you receive a text or even for alarm sounds on your smartphone. Below are some instructions on the way to set text notifications location on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge: Texting Notifications Location
It’s possible to create texting notifications location on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge quickly and easily on your smartphone. The way that you can get unique text sounds for contacts or alarms will be explained below:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Open the Dialer app.
- Look and choose for the contact to make changes.
- Tap on the pen like icon to start editing.
- Tap on the “Ringtone” button.
- When a popup window comes up, you’ll see the ringtone sound selections.
- Now select on the song you want to set for a ringtone.
- You can also tap on “Add” and look for a song that is on your device.
Once you follow the steps from above, you’ll know how to create a unique ringtone on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. The main reason you would want to create a texting notification location is to make your smartphone more customizable. This will let you know who’s calling before you even look at the caller ID on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.