The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus have very good features that can be personalized by its users. One of the features that have really been good to its customers, is the vibrate feature that has helped people to get rid of the unwanted alerts while in a silent place.
Sometimes you find yourself in a noisy environment and you can’t hear call alerts easily. The vibration tool will help to alert you but sometimes the intensity of the vibration cannot help and this leads to another step of finding a solution in the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
How to adjust the vibration Intensity on Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8
- Follow this simple guide to understand the trick behind.
- Swipe downwards on the home screen to open the notification bar
- Tap on the “Settings menu”
- Find the “Sounds and vibration” by scrolling down the screen
- Opt and tap on the “Vibration Intensity”
- Drag the vibration intensity of the incoming calls, notifications or the vibration feedback towards the left to reduce or to the left to increase.