Gone are the days when the contact agenda used to be stocked with 10 contact numbers only mostly. Today, people store hundreds if not thousands of contact numbers in their Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone gadgets. Under certain circumstances, whenever you are switching from one device to another, your contacts should be the first thing you wish to take along. The easiest and only way to transport your agenda is to sync it with a new gadget like syncing Google contacts with Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
That is why today we would like to give you useful instructions that can help you sync Gmail contacts with Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phone. What is interesting about this whole discussion is that Gmail is a Google product but not an android specific product Likewise your is not a Google product. Instead, it is Samsung’s Android device.
It essentially implies that this tutorial article gives useful information to any person who wants to sync Gmail contacts on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
If you are familiar with the Gmail service, you are well aware of how much information it can store or perhaps your Gmail account is already stocked with a lot of data. That is why you need to learn how to sync Gmail with Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus so that it is easy to access it via the phone whenever you desire.
We will suggest to you the simplest strategy, in our opinion, that you can follow as you will not need to download any other tool to perform this task. The following is what you should keenly take into consideration when syncing contacts on Gmail with Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How to directly sync Gmail contacts with Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Take your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone and go to the general settings;
- Head over to the Accounts section. There you will find your Google account plus a list of all accounts connected to your gadget;
- If there is no Google account provided on your phone that you can synchronize with, then, you will need to add it. Just click on Add account and enter both the name and preferred password. Then, log in;
- Once you log in into your Google account, you will see all sorts of available data like Contacts, Gmail fit data, Peoples details and app data;
- Select all available data that you wish to sync with your phone to complete the process.
You don’t need any alternatives as you can see that this is a practical but simple method to sync all Gmail contacts directly with Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.