The clock ticks throughout, and we are all aware of it. This is the reason why we are all in hurry to complete the task we are handling. This should be done within the shortest time possible. This is the reason why we buy fancy phones like the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Basically, it’s so that we can have all manner of important actions and tasks done in one place that the clock comes into play. If you’d like to know how to change time on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Remember that in the past, many people used to wear a watch. However, with the phones, only a few people will mind wearing a watch. They only check the time on their watches. Therefore, it is important to have the knowledge required to be able to change time on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Let’s assume that you discover your phone is displaying inaccurate time and date. You need to know how to adjust the time and date on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus to read accurately. Therefore, be ready to read the information and keep it in mind. You might never know when you will lack Wi-Fi so as to be able to automatically update these details.
How to adjust date and time on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Ensure the phone displays the main screen.
- Swipe down from the top of your phone screen using two fingers so as to open the notification shade
- Select the settings icon which has the gear-shaped
- Tap on date and time
- Here, you might choose to disable automatic updates for date and time. To do so, select the option labeled Automatic Date and Time and turn it off.
- Make manual selections by tapping set date where you use the dedicated arrows to change the date.
- Select set time so that you can change the time using the dedicated arrows.
- Use the set option for each of the selections that you make in terms of date and time.
Having said all these, you are ready to control these useful settings of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. You can do this anytime when you want.