You might have heard about the USB Debugging mode before, but that doesn’t mean you also know how to enable this USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus. Nevertheless, you’re here looking for instructions, which means the time has come to test the developer tools that were locked on your device. As always, we’re ready to show you what to do.
The Actual Steps For Enabling USB Debugging Mode On Either Galaxy S8 Or S8 Plus:
- Clear up the Home Screen from any running app;
- Extend the Apps folder;
- Select the Settings menu;
- Find the About Phone submenu;
- Locate the Build Number entry;
- Tap on the Build Number entry seven times in a row;
- Make sure you spot the Developer Mode Has Been Enabled message;
- Use the back button of your Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus;
- Locate the Developer Options entry from that window – we know, it wasn’t there before, but you’ve made it show up once you have tapped the Build Number entry;
- Finally, switch the Developer Options to On;
- Locate the USB debugging option and switch that one to On as well.
Needless to say, the USD Debugging mode is now active on your smartphone. And whether it’s a Samsung Galaxy S8 or a Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus, it shouldn’t be too hard to explore your options with it, from now on.