The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus have a high level of complications and therefore, there is no question regarding them that looks out of order or strange. Actually, the users discover new features or just simply bump into different problems every other time. Therefore, as a Galaxy device user, you might admire the screen saver on your colleague’s Galaxy device. Definitely, you will also want to have a better one. Therefore, you will wonder how you can change the screensaver on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
In this tutorial, we focus on guiding you on how you can change the background wallpaper on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. This is not the only area we will focus on, but we will also show you how the screen saver on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 plus can be changed. It is important to take note that these might seem like very basic steps, but in real sense, they are not regardless of your Android experience.
To begin with, did you know that you can use different wallpapers on the phone lock screen and the home screen of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus?
How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Identify an empty spot on the home screen of your phone
- To access the screen editing view, long press the empty spot
- An icon labeled wallpapers will then appear
- Select the wallpaper icon to use the Pre-defined background wallpapers
- As per your personal preferences, pick one of them
- In case none of them suits your preferences, use the view gallery option to browse other downloaded photos on your device and just pick them.
- Once you have found the best photo to use, select “set as wallpaper” option
Wallpapers can as well be downloaded from the web. As an alternative, you can as well use the third-party applications such as Zedge. This application helps you will wallpaper for changing screen savers on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Procedure For Changing Lock Screen On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Navigate to wallpaper section from the phones home screen
- Check for the menu labeled as a home screen from the wallpaper section
- Expand the menu options on the top left corner. You should be able to view
- Home screen
- Lock screen
- Home and Lock Screens
- Click on Lock Screen
- Follow above steps to identify the preferred wallpaper
- You can choose to use pre-installed wallpaper or better still browse the gallery to pick the desired images or photos.
- Once you have identified the preferred wallpaper, click on “Set Wallpaper”
- To exit the view click the back key
Now that you know how to set a lock screen and home screen wallpapers on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, it will be resourceful to also have knowledge on how to prepare favorite images in advance. Customized wallpapers are available on Google Play store. Here you will find live wallpapers that can move as you change the display included. Another third-party application that you can try is Zedge based on the popularity that the app has received when it comes to wallpapers and customization features.